CyberPsychology + Cultural Trends + Marketing
Klein is a Sr. Creative Strategist, skeptically studying the profound effects of the internet on mind, behavior, culture and business while working with brands.
Current Side Ventures
- PRSNL Branding, first creative digital agency for emerging professionals' online identities.
- On Advertising, Medium.com’s largest open publication for all things communication, technology and culture.
- Online Behavior
- Pop/Web Culture
- Emerging Trends
- Social Sciences
- M&C Saatchi Mobile
- L2 Inc.
- Yo (App)
ThoughtsThe future is here, culture ticks by the second, and there is no such thing as offline. The ways we communicate and express ourselves are consistently changing, and our relationship with technology is flourishing fascinatingly. I’m obsessed with understanding the present’s effect and where it will lead us next, for better or worse.
- Marketing Strategy
- Creative Advertising
- Brand Development
- Social Planning
- Market Research
- Consumer Insights
- Trend Forecasting
- Web Desaign
- Writing & Filmmaking
- Warby Parker
- Capital One
- Snap Kitchen
- Johnson & Johnson
- Early Paid Medium.com Partnered Writer
- Top Writer in Culture & Innovation on Medium
- Op-Ed Contributor to TechCrunch & Virgin
- Exhibited Museum Filmmaker & Festival Winner
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A. Honors
- Psychology and Film & Media Studies
- Concentration in Online Behavior
- Wine Studies